To our valued patients:
We are committed to our patients, our staff, and our community. Because of this commitment, UMSL Eye Care will continue to meet the needs of our patients while maintaining health and safety standards.
- At this time all services are by appointment only. Please call our offices to schedule an appointment.
- All exam rooms will be disinfected before a patient is escorted to the room.
- Our optical service will not be available for drop in eyeglass adjustments, orders, or repairs. All visits to the optical shop will have to be by appointment only. However, if you call 314-516-1101 when you arrive, we will see if you can be seen at that time.
- If you would like to try on glasses in our optical shop, you may make an appointment. Once you have tried on a frame, it will be disinfected before being replaced on the board.
- Pediatric patients may have one family member attend their appointment. All other patients will not be allowed to bring anyone with them to the appointment.
On behalf of the UMSL Eye Care family, we thank you for your support and understanding.